From the creator:
“Supervielle” is an abstract exploration done with paper shapes, a balance between positive and negative spaces. Is an homage to a great musician, Luciano Supervielle, and one of my favorite songs, Otro dia en Uruguay (another day in Uruguay).
In the album “Suite para piano y pulso velado”, the Uruguayan-French musician puts together a collection of piano pieces which, through a subtle accompaniment of electronic programming and synthesizers, generates a unique merge of classical music, “Rio de la Plata” music and new tendencies in electronic music. More info and process: lacar.tv/supervielle
Direction, Design & Animation: Leo G Franchi
Music: "Otro día en Uruguay" by Luciano Supervielle. Used with authorization by Luciano Supervielle and without commercial purpose.
* Featured on Motionographer, Vimeo "Experimental", Good Moves, Pause Cafe, The Jellyfish Act
* 39th Annual Telly Award Gold Winner, category fully animated piece
* 15th Annual Animation Block Party / Official Selection / Brooklyn, New York, USA
* 6th FAB Festival Audiovisual Bariloche / Official Selection / Argentina
* 34th Cipolletti Independent Film Festival / Winner / Argentina